Friday, May 7, 2010

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


I love….

I love laughing. I think laughing is probably the best thing ever. My problem is that I find everything funny, therefore I laugh a lot. Even when a situation is serious, I laugh. I think I have a slight problem. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

I love the color pink. I have a pink ipod, a pink phone case, a pink camera, pink folders, and pink nail polish. The list goes on. I think it’s funny that I love pink because pink is close to red which is the color that I absolutely hate.

I love my family. I think they are pretty fabulous. Not just my immediate family but I also love all my cousins. I have 16 cousins on one side and 15 on the other. When we all get together its always a wild party. Not really but we all have a lot of fun together.

I love summer. It’s my favorite season for many reasons. 1.) My birthday is in August. 2.) There’s no school so I can catch up on some much needed sleep. 3.) Sleepovers during the week. It sounds stupid but they’re much more fun than weekend sleepovers. 4.) Swim club. Need I say more?

I love watermelon. Honestly if you gave me the choice between cookies and a watermelon I’d pick watermelon any day. I could eat the whole thing if my mom would let me. That’s another reason why I love summer.

I love my dog. He is the cutest thing in the whole wide world. Not to sound corny but when I’m upset, he is the first “person” I go to. He’s a wonderful listener. We get along very well and I’m definitely his favorite out of my family.

I love facebook. Not gonna lie, it feels weird saying that “I love” something like that but it’s something that I have become really dependant on for various reasons. Ahahhah. No, but I would die if I couldn’t use it.

I love running. Actually I hate running but I love the feeling after you run. It’s hard to describe but it’s a huge feeling of accomplishment that I normally don’t feel. It’s also great to know that by running, I’m helping my body for later on.

I love nail polish. I paint my nails once a week on Sunday afternoon. I don’t know why but it’s just something that makes me, me. I love painting them then putting a glitter coat over. But when I’m nervous I pick off my nail polish, and this week we had two track meets so as you can guess, I picked off all my nail polish.

I love many more things but I’m already passed 400 words so I’m not writing more now… maybe later?

No comments:

Post a Comment